Wireless PS3 Controller to PC USB Adapter
|Product Name||Wireless PS3 Controller to PC USB Adapter|
|Package||Card & Blister Seal|
- PRODUCTS FEATURES
- WHERE TO BUY
- Q & A
● Wirelessly connects your PS3 controllers to your PC by USB.
●Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR (enhanced data rate) for superior wireless performance.
●Supports Turbo / Auto Fire function (see "Operation Notes").
● Supports the Games for Windows.
●Supports the built-in Vibration Feedback with no delays
●In DirectInput mode, the bundled software is needed for Vibration.
●Functioning distance of up to 33 feet away from adapter.
● Input Switch with 2 input protocol modes for extra versatility.
Direct Input (standard HID protocol) supports 4 controllers at the same time.
Xinput (Xbox 360 protocol) supports one controller per individual adapter. ● Supports Amazon Fire TV under the Xinput mode (Info: The Dinput mode does not support Fire TV)
● All buttons, shoulder triggers, analog sticks and their ''click-in'' tops are fully functional.
● Compatible with Windows 98,XP,Vista and Windows 7,Windows 8 ，32 bit and 64 bit ,Windows 10, Mac OS
HOW TO SET UP:
Step 1: Install the driver software from the included CD.
Step 2: Plug the adapter into an empty USB slot on your PC. The adapter LED indicator will be flashing.
Step 3: For the initial syncing, connect the PS3 controller to the adapter using the Mini USB cable. Once the syncing process is complete, the Port 1 Indicator on the controller will flash (when the controller is charging) or stay lit (when the controller is fully charged).
Step 4: You may remove the Mini USB cable for the wireless play and the Port Indicator on the controller will stay lit. To disconnect all controllers and turn off the adapter, press the small black button located on the side of the adapter, and the adapter LED indicator will be flashing. To sync the PS3 controller and adapter once again (after you reboot your computer or re-plug the adapter), just press the “PS” logo button on the controller.
Step 5: Switch to “DINPUT” or “XINPUT” mode by using the switch located on the side of the adapter.
●If the Input Switch is set to the "Direct Input" mode, the controllers are recognized as standard Human Interface Device. Your controllers can be calibrated at the Windows Gamepad Setup screen. Up to four controllers can be recognized by a single adapter while in this mode.
● Setting the switch to "Xinput Mode" will make it possible to fool certain PC games which lock out proper input modes from the user unless an Xbox controller is attached (for a list of these games, check Wikipedia). While in Xinput Mode Vibration Feedback is available. The drawback is that while in this mode, only one controller can be recognized by the adapter.
● How to set the Turbo function:
To set Turbo for individual buttons, press and hold the PS logo button and the button you wish to set Turbo for. To remove the setting for that specific button, press and hold the PS logo button and the button you previously set Turbo for. To clear all Turbo settings for all buttons, quickly press the PS logo button twice within half of a second.
●If you want to map your buttons to Keyboard Keys, look for Joy2Key software online.
How to SYNC MAYFLASH PS3003 Wireless PS3 Controller Adapter for PC USB