Using high quality Sanwa components
9 highly responsive buttons and a precision 4-way joystick.
Supports the Turbo functions with different speed settings. The D-Pad and X/Y Analog Axis mode can be exchanged. Supports the vibration function. A sole customized wrist strap (sold separately) makes you feel the real vibration.
System Compatibility: Sega Astro City Mini
|System Compatibility||Special Features|
|Connectivity||Dimensions and Weight|
- Real lowest 1ms input lag for all platforms
Change the button mapping profile for NEOGEO Arcade Stick PRO to 8 buttons (only supports 4 buttons before).
Compatible with SEGA MEGA DRIVE and SEGA GENESIS.
Quick Start: Switch to "DINPUT/PS3" mode by using the switch located on the Arcade Stick.
The SEGA gaming system can identify the stick automatically.
Supports the NeoGeo Arcade Stick Pro on the Dinput mode.
- Supports NEOGEO mini
1. Push the switch located on the left top corner of F300 Elite to the "DINPUT/PS3" mode. Push the switch "X/Y and DPAD" located on the left top corner of F300 Elite to the "DPAD" mode.
F300 Elite will be recognized by NEOGEO mini automatically.
2. If you connect the F300 Elite to your PC windows system, please press and hold "START" and "Y/△" for 3-5 seconds to switch to DINPUT mode.
3. F300 Elite will be recognized by PS3 as soon as you connect the F300 Elite to your PS3 system.
- Pressing and holding "selct" and "START" works as "Capture" when you use the F300 Elite on Nintendo Switch system.