- Connect your GameCube controller to a Wii or Wii U system.
- Built in Turbo
- Switch the LEFT STICK and POV Directional Button by pressing the button START and B for 3 seconds, and switch back by pressing the button START and A for 3 seconds
- Supports ZL button
- Compatible with all games supported by the Wii Classic Controller, Wii Classic Controller Pro
- How to connect? Connect the Wii Remote Controller (Wii Remote is not included in the packaging) to your Wii or Wii U console, then plug your GC Controller to the adapter, and finally connect the adapter to your Wii Remote Controller.
- The button A, B, X, Y, L, R and Z can be customized with TURBO
- Supports Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. - Does not support Wavebird Wireless Controllers
Turbo and ZL Button
How to set up TURBO?
1.Press and hold the button “TURBO” on the adapter.
2. Press the button that you need to set for Turbo on the GC Controller
3. Release them both, you'll find that the LED on the adapter will light up, which means the button is successfully set with TURBO.
4.Repeat the above steps 1, 2 and 3 to customize the button you set with AUTO FIRE function.
5.Repeat the above steps 1, 2 and 3 for the third time to cancel the TURBO and AUTO FIRE function you set already.
6.All TURBO and AUTO FIRE settings will be deleted if you quickly press the button “TURBO” on the adapter twice.
Supports ZL button.
Plug and Play!
|System Compatibility||Controller Compatibility|
|Dimensions and Weight||Includes|