System Compatibility: Nintendo Switch, PC Windows, PS3, Android, Neogeo Mini, SEGA MEGA DRIVE, SEGA GENESIS mini.
- Supports the XINPUT and DINPUT when being used on PC.
- Supports the Turbo functions with different speed settings.
- The D-Pad and X/Y Analog Axis mode can be exchanged.
- Compatible with Sanwa Denshi buttons and joystick that is perfect for customization.
- Please update to the latest firmware at MAYFLASH.COM.
1.XINPUT, NS and DINPUT/PS3
- XINPUT: Supports PC Xinput.
- NS: Switch to “NS” when being used on Nintendo Switch or Android system.
- DINPUT/PS3: Supports PC Dinput and PS3.
2.LS, DP and RS
If the switch is set to the “LS”, the stick works as the “Left Joystick”. If setting the switch to “DP”, the stick works as “Directional Buttons”. If the switch is set to the “RS”, the stick works as the “Right Joystick”.
- The 8 function buttons (A/X,B/O,X/ ,Y/ , RB/R1, RT/R2, LB/L1, LT/L2)can be set for TURBO.
- See the user manual to get more details about Turbo function.
- The high quality metal panel increases the fighting stick’s weight for a solid and secure feel.
- The big size rubber feet can hold the arcade stick firmly in place on hard or flat surfaces.
|System Compatibility||Special Features|
|Connectivity||Dimensions and Weight|
Real lowest 1ms input lag for all platforms
Compatible with SEGA MEGA DRIVE and SEGA GENESIS.
Quick Start: Switch to "DINPUT/PS3" mode by using the switch located on the Arcade Stick.
The SEGA gaming system can identify the stick automatically.
- Supports NEOGEO mini
Push the switch located on the left top corner of F101 to the "XINPUT" mode. Push the switch "LS DP RS" located on the left top corner of F101 to the "DP" mode.
F101 will be recognized by NEOGEO mini automatically.