DualShock 4 supports the vibration and 6-axis gyroscope input.
PC X-input mode supports the vibration.
Vibration intensity can be adjusted. 7 levels of the vibration intensity.
The buttons A, B, X, Y can be exchanged.
Lag – free.
Customized high quality USB Type-C Cable included.
Update to latest firmware at mayflash.com.
|System Compatibility||Special Features|
|Bluetooth Controllers:||Wired USB Controllers:|
|Connectivity||Dimensions and Weight|
1. Compatible with PS5 Controller(The wired and wireless connections are supported)
- The six-axis gyroscope is supported for both wired and wireless connections.
- Rumble function is supported for the wired connection only.
2.Compatible with Xbox Series X/S Controller (Only support the wired connection)
- The rumble function is supported for the wired connection.
- The Bluetooth wireless connection is not supported now.
V1.31(This is a test version to support PS5 Controller and Xbox Series X Controller)
1. Compatible with PS5 Controller.
- This test version does not support the vibration.
- The six-axis gyroscope is supported when you use the PS5 controller on the Switch by a USB cable (wired connection, Purple LED mode).
-The bluetooth connection does not support six-axis gyroscope currently.
2. Compatible with Xbox Series X Controller. The vibration is supported.
3. We’ll offer an updated version soon.
1.Fix the bug that the ZL and ZR on the Wii Classic Controller/Pro(the one that attaches to the wiimote) don't work.
2.Change the button mapping profile for NEOGEO Arcade Stick PRO to 8 buttons (only supports 4 buttons before).
3.Compatible with more original or third party controllers as below.
1. Compatible with SNK NEOGEO Arcade Stick PRO
- NEOGEO Console Mode Quick Start
1)Turn on your NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro and connect it to your TV.
2)Switch to the Console Mode via using the switch on the side of the Arcade Stick
3)Connect your Magic NS to your NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro via a Type-C cable.
4)Connect your Controller with Magic NS via Bluetooth or a USB cable.
5)The Bluetooth has been paired if the LED indictor lights up and your controller is ready to use now.
- NEOGEO Joystick Mode Quick Start
1)Switch the NEOGEO Aracde Stick Pro to the Joystick Mode and 1 NEOGEO mini via using the two switches on side of the Arcade Stick.
2)Connect your NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro to your Magic NS.
3)Connect your Magic NS to your Nintendo Switch or PS4.
4)You are ready to play now.
2. Fix the bug that the Xbox One Controller updated to V4.8.1923.0 can't work.
1.Supports Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Start Up
① Turn on your Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS3, NEOGEO mini, or PS Classic system, and connect the system to your TV.
② Connect the Magic NS into any spare USB port on your system.
③ To switch the modes, press and hold the button on the side of the adapter for 3-5 seconds. The LED indicator blinks slowly.
④ Turn on your Xbox Elite 2 controller
⑤ To sync your Xbox Elite 2 controller and the adapter, press the Button on the side of the adapter, and then press the SYNC button on your controller. The LED indicator blinks quickly.
⑥ The adapter and your controller has been connected if the LED indicator lights up. And your controller is now ready to use.
- It may take a longer time to connect your Xbox Elite 2 and Magic NS adapter. And the connection may be disconnected shortly (The lights on the controller and the adapter flash) and then connect again during the Bluetooth pairing process. Please wait patiently until the LED indicators on the controller and the adapter stop flashing.
- If you want to disconnect the controller and the adapter, please press and hold the HOME button on your controller to shut off the power.
- If the Bluetooth connection failed, you can repeat the above steps to try again. Please make sure you pull out the adapter and plug it to the system again, and restart your controller before a new connection.
2.Adjust the Dead Zone
① Press and hold the two buttons START and D-Pad Left (For the left stick) or D-Pad Right (For the right stick). The LED indicator on the adapter flash.
② To increase or decrease the dead zone, press the D-Pad “Up” or “Down”.
③ As soon as you get the right dead zone value, you may release the button “START” to quit the Dead Zone Adjusting.
④ There are 7 levels of the Dead Zone Value.
Dead Zone Level 1: 0%
Dead Zone Level 2: 2.5%
Dead Zone Level 3: 5%
Dead Zone Level 4: 7.5%
Dead Zone Level 5: 10%
Dead Zone Level 6: 12.5%
Dead Zone Level 7: 15%
The default one is the Level 3.
You can know the Dead Zone Level by the times of the LED indicator flashing on the adapter during the adjusting process. For example, the LED indicator flashes 3 times then stop flashing when the Dead Zone Level is Level 3.
3.Compatible with ASTRO Gaming C40 TR Controller PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 SCUF Vantage 2 controller by a USB cable (Wired connection).
4.Add the analog input to the Joy-Cons.
5.Supports SEGA MEGA DRIVE and SEGA Genesis Mini entertainment system. The LED indicator is White.
6.Supports the USB Control Pads of SEGA MEGA DRIVE and SEGA Genesis Mini
- Add a new mode to support PS Classic. LED Indicator in Cyan: PS Classic mode
To switch the modes, press and hold the button on the side of the adapter for 3-5 seconds. The LED indicator blinks slowly in cyan for the PS Classic system mode.
- Compatible with PS Classic Controller.
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch Taiko Drum
- Compatible with PS4 Taiko Drum
- Supports NEOGEO mini
LED Indicator in Yellow: NEOGEO mini mode
- Fix the bug that the up/down analog stick for the Xbox 360 controller is reversed
1. LED Indicator in Green: PC Xinput System mode
- The controller buttons AB and XY（×○ and □△) can be switched (remapped) by pressing and holding the START + A（START + ×）or START + B（START + ○）for 3 seconds.
- This function is compatible with all controllers.
2. LED Indicator in Red: Nintendo Switch System mode
LED Indicator in Purple: Switch Pro mode
- The buttons AB and XY can be switched (remapped) by pressing and holding START + A/B for 3 seconds.
- This function is compatible with all controllers.
3. Adjust the vibration intensity
1) Pressing and holding the two buttons R1/RB and R3 for 3-5 seconds until the controller keeps rumbling.
(Note: You need to keep holding these two buttons until you finish the whole process)
2) To adjust the vibration intensity, press the Directional Pad "Up" or "Down".
3) To quit the vibration adjusting, release any button of R1/RB or R3 once you have got your preferred vibration intensity.
4) There are 7 levels of the vibration intensity on the Switch Pro mode (LED Purple),0% 25% 37.5% 50% 62.5% 75% 100%. The default vibration intensity is 50%.
5) There are 7 levels of the vibration intensity on the other modes,50% 62.5% 75% 87.5% 100% 125% 150%. The default one is 100%
(Note: No vibration on the Nintendo Switch System mode/LED in red. The vibration is compatible with PS3 Game Console on the PS3 or PC Dinput System mode/LED in blue)
1. Adjust the controller vibration/rumble intensity on the Swtich Pro mode (Purple LED).
2. Compatible with the Xbox 360 wireless controller by a Xbox 360 dongle.
3. Compatible with Wii Remote by using Wiimote+Nunchuck or Wiimote+Wii Classic/Pro Controller.
4. Fix the bug that the LS and RS do not work on some third party controllers under the Switch Pro mode (Purple LED).
5. Fix the bug that the ZL and ZR do not work if you connect your Switch Pro controller to PC Xinput mode by a USB cable (Green LED).
1. Supports the gyroscope input from PS4 Controller (Dualshock 4) on the Switch Pro mode (LED indicator is purple).
2. Enhance the stick sensitivity of the controllers by reducing the stick deadzone.
1. Supports more Wii U Pro Controllers from the third party. The ones we've tested are Afterglow 085-018, HYPERKIN M07165-BK, NYKO 87161-P37, POWERA 1422653-01.
2. Fix the bug that the L3 and R3 button of some third party Wii U Pro controllers work wrongly.
3. Fix the bug that the character only moves in a slow walk when you tilt the stick diagonally on the Dinput (PS3) mode, the LED indicator is blue.
4. Fix the bug that the Left and Right stick will jump slightly when you connect the PS3 controller to the Magic-NS by a USB cable.
5. Fix the bug that sometimes the controllers channel indicators work wrongly.
1. Add the Switch Pro mode, the LED indicator is purple.
2. The Switch Pro mode supports the controller vibration.
3. When you connect your PS4 controller to the Switch system through the adapter, the Touch Pad button on the PS4 controller works as the Capture button of Switch system.
Please see more details about the other controllers on the “Buttons Table”
4. The A-B X-Y can be switched once you connect your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/S controller to the Switch system.
To switch A=B B=A X=Y Y=X, press "START" and the button "B" for 3 seconds; to switch A=A B=B X=X Y=Y, press "START" and the button "A" for 3 seconds.