Bluetooth Controllers: Xbox One S/X controller, DualShock 3, DualShock 4, DualShock 4 Pro, DualSense, Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Switch Joy-Cons, Switch Pro
Wired USB Controllers: The wireless controller that comes from your console will become a wired controller by simply connecting a standard USB cable (with exception of Xbox 360 which requires an official Microsoft wired Xbox 360 controller). For best results, it is recommended that you use original Nintendo Switch Controllers, or genuine Xbox or PlayStation controllers and quality certified USB cables.
DualShock 4 support vibration / 6-axis motion on Switch
X-input mode support vibration
Vibration intensity can be adjusted. 7 levels of the vibration intensity
The buttons A, B, X, Y can be exchanged.
Lag – free
How to Set up the Bluetooth Controller?
Turn on your Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS3, NEOGEO mini, or PS Classic system.
Connect the Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS3, NEOGEO mini or PS Classic to a TV. Just turn on your PC if you use the adapter on your PC system.
Connect the adapter into any spare USB port on your Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS3, NEOGEO mini, PS Classic or PC system.
To switch the modes, press and hold the button on the side of the adapter for 3-5 seconds.The LED indicator blinks slowly.
To sync the Bluetooth controller and the adapter, press the Button on the side of the adapter, and then press the SYNC button on your Bluetooth controller. The LED indicator blinks quickly. ** If the Bluetooth syncing failed, please connect the Bluetooth controller to the adapter using a USB cable (not included in the packaging, you can purchase it separately). As soon as the controller is identified by the system, you can remove the USB cable and start to SYNC it again.
The Bluetooth has been paired if the LED indicator lights up.
Your controller is now ready to use.
MAYFLASH MAGIC-S PRO
Only one Bluetooth controller is supported for one adapter.
You can connect two or more controllers with two or more adapters by a HUB. (A HUB is not included in the packaging)
MAYFLASH MAGIC-S PRO, MAGIC-S, MAGIC-NS
|System Compatibility||Special Features|
|Bluetooth Controllers:||Wired USB Controllers:|
|Connectivity||Dimensions and Weight|
1. Compatible with PS5 Controller(The wired and wireless connections are supported)
- The six-axis gyroscope is supported for both wired and wireless connections.
- Rumble function is supported for the wired connection only.
2.Compatible with Xbox Series X/S Controller (Only support the wired connection)
- The rumble function is supported for the wired connection.
- The Bluetooth wireless connection is not supported now.
V1.09 (This is a test version to support PS5 Controller and Xbox Series X Controller)
1. Compatible with PS5 Controller.
- This test version does not support the vibration.
- The six-axis gyroscope is supported when you use the PS5 controller on the Switch by a USB cable (wired connection, Purple LED mode).
The bluetooth connection does not support six-axis gyroscope currently.
2. Compatible with Xbox Series X Controller. The vibration is supported.
1.Fix the bug that the ZL and ZR on the Wii Classic Controller/Pro(the one that attaches to the wiimote) don't work.
2.Change the button mapping profile for NEOGEO Arcade Stick PRO to 8 buttons (only supports 4 buttons before).
3. Compatible with more original or third party controllers as below.
Nintendo SNES Bluetooth Controller(HAC-042）(Wireless)
Nintendo NES Bluetooth Controller(HAC-035/036）(Wireless)
8Bitdo SN30 Controller(80BL）（Switch mode）(Wireless)
8Bitdo SN30 Controller(80BL）（Xinput mode）(Wired)
8Bitdo SF30 PRO Controller(80DB）（Switch mode）(Wireless)
8Bitdo SF30 PRO Controller(80DB）（Xinput mode）(Wired)
8Bitdo M30 Controller(80HA）（Switch mode）(Wireless)
8Bitdo M30 Controller(80HA）（Xinput mode）(Wired)
8Bitdo SN30 PRO+ Controller(80GC）（Switch mode）(Wireless)
8Bitdo SN30 PRO+ Controller(80GC）（Xinput mode）(Wired)
PowerA Switch Controller(1507507-DA）(Wireless)
PowerA Xbox One Controller（1506684-02）(Wired)
PowerA Xbox One Controller（1510522-01）(Wired)
Razer PS4 Controller RAIJU ULTIMATE(RZ06-0260)(USB Port)(Wired)
Razer Xbox One Controller WOLVERINE(RZ06-0199)(Wired)
1. Compatible with SNK NEOGEO Arcade Stick PRO
- NEOGEO Console Mode Quick Start
1)Turn on your NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro and connect it to your TV.
2)Switch to the Console Mode via using the switch on the side of the Arcade Stick
3)Connect your Magic-S Pro to your NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro via a Type-C cable.
4)Connect your Controller with Magic-S Pro via Bluetooth or a USB cable.
5)The Bluetooth has been paired if the LED indictor lights up and your controller is ready to use now.
- NEOGEO Joystick Mode Quick Start
1)Switch the NEOGEO Aracde Stick Pro to the Joystick Mode and 1 NEOGEO mini via using the two switches on side of the Arcade Stick.
2)Connect your NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro to your Magic-S Pro.
3)Connect your Magic-S Pro to your Nintendo Switch or PS4.
4)You are ready to play now.
2. Fix the issue that the Xbox One Controller updated to V4.8.1923.0 can't work.
1.Supports Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Start Up
① Turn on your Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS3, NEOGEO mini, or PS Classic system, and connect the system to your TV.
② Connect the Magic-S Pro adapter into any spare USB port on your system.
③ To switch the modes, press and hold the button on the side of the adapter for 3-5 seconds. The LED indicator blinks slowly.
④ Turn on your Xbox Elite 2 controller
⑤ To sync your Xbox Elite 2 controller and the adapter, press the Button on the side of the adapter, and then press the SYNC button on your controller. The LED indicator blinks quickly.
⑥ The adapter and your controller has been connected if the LED indicator lights up. And your controller is now ready to use.
- It may take a longer time to connect your Xbox Elite 2 and Magic-S Pro adapter. And the connection may be disconnected shortly (The lights on the controller and the adapter flash) and then connect again during the Bluetooth pairing process. Please wait patiently until the LED indicators on the controller and the adapter stop flashing.
- If you want to disconnect the controller and the adapter, please press and hold the HOME button on your controller to shut off the power.
- If the Bluetooth connection failed, you can repeat the above steps to try again. Please make sure you pull out the adapter and plug it to the system again, and restart your controller before a new connection.
2.Adjust the Dead Zone
① Press and hold the two buttons START and D-Pad Left (For the left stick) or D-Pad Right (For the right stick). The LED indicator on the adapter flash.
② To increase or decrease the dead zone, press the D-Pad “Up” or “Down”.
③ As soon as you get the right dead zone value, you may release the button “START” to quit the Dead Zone Adjusting.
④ There are 7 levels of the Dead Zone Value.
Dead Zone Level 1: 0%
Dead Zone Level 2: 2.5%
Dead Zone Level 3: 5%
Dead Zone Level 4: 7.5%
Dead Zone Level 5: 10%
Dead Zone Level 6: 12.5%
Dead Zone Level 7: 15%
The default one is the Level 3.
You can know the Dead Zone Level by the times of the LED indicator flashing on the adapter during the adjusting process. For example, the LED indicator flashes 3 times then stop flashing when the Dead Zone Level is Level 3.
3.Compatible with ASTRO Gaming C40 TR Controller PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 SCUF Vantage 2 controller by a USB cable (Wired connection).
4.Add the analog input to the Joy-Cons.
5.Supports SEGA MEGA DRIVE and SEGA Genesis Mini entertainment system. The LED indicator is White.
6.Supports the USB Control Pads of SEGA MEGA DRIVE and SEGA Genesis Mini
How to Upgrade: